good idea...looks original to me
Awesome concept. Keep it up.
still a little buggy
I could beat the chicken....all i had to do was keep on clicking the mouse button and the chicken wouldn't hurt me.
Yes, there is a bug on hole 8
The tunnel in the middle does not allow the ball to go through. It took me 110 strokes to get past it.
need to make hole 8 better
you so r0xx0r
That was l33t to the max. The intro blew me away as if i was watching some killer horror flick. The gameplay was decent and filled with action. It at least presented some sort of a good challenge. This would so be a great flash movie if you would have presened it in that way. I can't wait for the next one!!!!!
couldn't hit any of them at all....crosshairs would be better. Then if you replay the gun doesn't move anymore.
yea yea yea
it the same old redundant Metroid thing...just the character sprites changed.....nothing has changed about it...move on...
good one for the girls
looks good here, but do explain further how to play the game. Here's agood example:
1. Use the mouse to move the hare.
2. Click and hold the mouse button on the hare. Release the mouse button to make the hare jump. Hold down the mouse button longer to make the hare jump higher.
3. Collect carrots and grapes for points. If you grab the mushroom,you lose points.
Thanks ive used your review for my controls :)
Bugs in game
1. "Start over" function does not work, goes back to when movie was not loaded.
2. Can't start over by rewinding, will leave previous checkers on the playing board.'
Otherwise it was pretty good.
In the words of Dennis Leary
"I'm an asshole, and I'm proud of it."
Welcome to the club, now sit down and be quiet, this weeks meeting is now in seshun.
That was l33t all the way. Runs slow at high quality, but I expected that. Definitely deserves to be in the NG Archives.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.