Dad's Home Dad's Home

Only one number can describe this flash

"The Fall" "The Fall"

It was bound to happen.

Good flash, great style, great sound.

I had my bad views on the CC when it all first started. To be honest, I couldn't stand them, and neither could any of the other NG users of that time.

The CC had always had the bad reputation because of all the Strawberry Clock animations, despite the other original clocks being good animators. Some of us, like me, did come to realize the talents of the good few of clocks that had good animations, and the big debate did calm down.

I feel fer ya seeing that the CC has closed down it's official website. It's something that a lot of clocks looked up to.

In my opinion there was one fatal flaw that led to the downfall, the root of why you guys had so many problems. If it was never introduced into NG, that many would have been more respectful towards the CC, and less problems would have occurred. That fatal flaw, is the existence of Strawberry Clock.

I hope that you continue to make good animations. Even though your inspiration through the CC has fallen, You as an indvidual clock has not.

With deepest regards to the CC,

Xczone (representin the old skool NG)

I Own Time I Own Time

lolololololllll.........

OMFG!!!! WTF!!!!!! ALBERT JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!

that wuz 1337

Guys:The comic maker Guys:The comic maker

good idea...looks original to me

Awesome concept. Keep it up.

The Battle RPG Teaser The Battle RPG Teaser

still a little buggy

I could beat the chicken....all i had to do was keep on clicking the mouse button and the chicken wouldn't hurt me.

mini golf mini golf

Yes, there is a bug on hole 8

The tunnel in the middle does not allow the ball to go through. It took me 110 strokes to get past it.

russss9 responds:

need to make hole 8 better

revenge shall be taken revenge shall be taken

nice

What did you use to create the drum loop? I wanted to find a program that had the components for the loop.